Casual restaurants we recommend in Sedona:
- Creekside (Hwy 179 in Sedona) Great Happy Hour! Delicious food!
- Picazzo’s – (89Z in West Sedona) Gluten Free & Organic Salads, Pizza and Pasta
- Chocolatree Organic Eatery (89A in West Sedona) Raw & Vegan & Delicious
- Indian Palace (89A in West Sedona)
- Elote Cafe -Gourmet Mexican food (Off of 179 in Sedona) Worth the wait – not open on Sunday and Monday… Get in line by 4:45 to eat before 7:30. If you prefer eating later, you can get a table if you just walk in.
- Pisa Lisa (89A in West Sedona) Delicious wood-fired pizza
- Reds (89A in West Sedona) Great happy hour tapas in the Sedona Rouge Hotel
And in the Village, south of Sedona: Dara Thai (179 in the Village of Oak Creek)
And fancier restaurants we enjoy:
In the Village of Oak Creek, south of Sedona Cucina Rustica is great on the same side as the Hilton.
In the city of Sedona check out:
Mariposa – Sedona’s newest restaurant with great views from their dining room or patio. Worth it!
Rene’s – in Tlaquepaque pretty pricey though elegant – lunch on the patio, dinner inside.
Dahl & DiLuca Italian food in West Sedona, you’ll need reservations – romantic with piano music – everyone loves it!
And Sedona Rouge’s restaurant, Reds, it has a great lounge with live music – good food and wine in West Sedona.
For Breakfast, treat yourself to the best buffet breakfast at L’Auberge by the creek on Sunday.